An affiliate of Metrobank, the biggest bank in the country, PSBank is currently the second largest savings bank in the country. Now with total capital funds of Php 4.4B, PSBank’s tremendous branch expansion from 88 branches in 2001 to 163 to date speaks of its significant and impressive growth over the last four years and its ambitious climb to regain the lead in the savings bank industry.
We are inviting highly-dynamic, innovative and driven professionals to join our team as:
Access Control Security Officer
– Responsible for the following information security domains: Access Control, Logging and Monitoring, Physical and Environmental Security, and Personnel Security.
– Administer and maintain user and physical access control systems (access matrices, access control criteria, etc.)
– Develop and maintain the company’s Application Security Criteria as standard access control criteria for all bank applications.
– Monitor physical and digital logs of applications for access-related controls violations.
– Test and improve physical and environmental security deployments.
– Supervise Application Administrators and Security Administrator staff.
– Conduct security awareness trainings.
– Maintain and update the Department’s Operations Manual for the assigned domains.
– Must be very good at funny impersonations of the company’s senior officers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, in at least three of the four major roles mentioned above.
- .NET or web programming background a plus.
- Great leadership, project management and presentation skills.
- Must be very willing to pursue a promising career in information security management.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested applicants may send their resume with a 2″x2″ colored ID picture, photocopy of SSS ID or E-1 Form and TIN ID to:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES GROUP
15/F PSBank Center, 777 Paseo de Roxas
Corner Sedeño Streets, Makati City
Fax: (632) 885-8347
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (use APPLICATION: “POSITION DESIRED” as subject line)
(Former PSBankers need not apply.)