ALS is establishing a full service laboratory testing facility in Saudi Arabia via a joint venture with a local business partner, Maamel – called ALS Arabia. This enterprise will construct a number of commercial laboratories within the Kingdom to provide services to the Environmental, Mining, Oil & Gas and Food industries within Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf States.
CORE TESTING PROFESSIONALS (ALS ARABIA)
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
ALS Arabia is establishing a Core Testing facility in Saudi Arabia at its recently constructed laboratory in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. ALS Arabia is a joint venture between the global analytical group – ALS Laboratory Group – and a local Saudi partner, Ma’amel. This enterprise will construct a number of commercial laboratories within the Kingdom to provide services to the Environmental, Mining, Oil & Gas and Food/Pharma industries within Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf States.
ALS Arabia is seeking an experienced Core Testing Professional to lead the start up of the Core Testing Laboratory servicing the Oil & Gas industries in the region. The position will initially be required to perform all functions related to setting up and commissioning a large Core Testing Laboratory. The Core Testing Manager will be involved in the day-to-day operations of the laboratory, training new employees and assisting in the analysis of samples as required. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate suitability for the position, ideally meeting the following criterion:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field.
- Previous laboratory experience with Routine Core Analysis.
- Supervisory / management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational and computer literacy skills.Flexible schedule.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Commissioning of the Core Testing Laboratory.
- Managing all functions of the laboratory.
- Supervising staff to ensure they carry out their duties in a timely manner whilst following OHS&E protocols.
- Ensuring the section is suitably equipped and staffed.
- Ensuring that client expectations are met.Creating appropriate marketing material for the division.
NO PLACEMENT FEE – NO PROCESSING FEE NO SALARY DEDUCTION
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY * NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED * BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS
You may apply personally at:
STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES
Suite 402 Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. (Santolan Rd.) cor 1st St. (Beside Camp Crame Gate 2)
West Crame, San Juan
Tel. No.: 410-1234
And bring 2 sets of the following:
1. Resume with detailed job description
2. Diploma & TOR
3. Employment & Training Certificates
4. Two pcs. 2×2 photos
Or email your resume (MS Word format) at:
(indicate “resume” and position applied for in SUBJECT LINE)