Kenny Rogers Roasters (The Roasters Group)
In 1995, the US-franchised concept of Kenny Rogers Roasters was brought to the Philippines by Roasters Philippines Inc. (RPI) It then opened its doors to the public on the 28th of March 1995.
In the first few weeks of operations, Kenny Rogers Roasters brought enormous delight to its early patrons. Not so long after it opened, Kenny built a loyal following for its roasted chicken, baby back ribs, corn-muffins and a wide array of fresh side dishes.
Today, Kenny Rogers Roasters has evolved from a Roast Chicken house to a complete restaurant serving not only Roast Chicken and Ribs but also Grilled entrees like Barbecue Chicken, Pork Belly, Burger Steak etc. It has remained true to its mission of serving deliciously healthy food at a price you can afford and in a warm and friendly setting.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations.
- Assist the Executive Officer in monitoring the plans and projects of the different business units / departments
- Guide the departments / business units in financial analysis (i.e. approach and thoroughness of analysis, financial template development, report formats), as vital inputs for evaluating ongoing operations and decision making.
- Prepare financial feasibilities and drafts business plans for proposed new business ventures (i.e. franchises, restaurants, brands, products, real estate projects).
- Does research and makes business presentation materials for the group president.
- Organize, coordinate & facilitate the strategic planning process of the Roasters Group of Companies.
- Setup President’s travel arrangements.
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Maintain President’s calendar.
- Prepare and maintain President’s expense report.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Supervise support staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent. Job role in Secretary/Personal Assistant or Management.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Interested Applicants may apply personally or email your resume at:
KENNY ROGERS ROASTERS
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT ROASTERS GROUP OF COMPANIES
6/F 6797 SLC BLDG. AYALA AVENUE COR., V.A. RUFINO ST., MAKATI CITY
Telefax: 893-6067 loc. 647
You may apply personally from Monday to Friday between 9am to 3pm.