Property Company of Friends, Inc.
Property Company of Friends, Inc., more popularly known as Pro-Friends, is a property development company that started operations in February 1999.
It was established by a group of dynamic individuals who espoused a common vision of creating communities and transforming lives by providing affordable, good quality homes.
Pro-Friends has grown from being a provider of homes for the low income group in small pocket developments, to medium rise condominiums and townhouses for the middle income earners, as well as single detached units in estate developments for the higher end market.
To date, the company has provided more than 20,000 quality and affordable housing units to its satisfied clientele mostly in the Cavite area.
Moreover, the company prides itself in having developed a housing technology that has vastly improved not only the quality of its products, but also the efficiency of its operations and, consequently its financial position.
Along with the phenomenal growth of our operations, our need for highly engaged talents has greatly increased.
We look forward to meeting you!
MATERIALS AND PROCUREMENT OFFICER (CAVITE)
- Business Administration or Engineering graduate
- Must possess strong personal computer skills and be effective with office application software
- Good in oral and written communication
- Physically fit, mentally sound and willing to work in Cavite
- Must demonstrate strong basic engineering, facility operations and supplier management knowledge/experience
- Responsible to provide on time delivery of supply and materials needed for building and operational readiness. Ensures that all purchases are thoroughly evaluated and have undergone the right selection process. Accountable for the prior storage and disbursement of materials as well as inventory management and tracking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement material procurement policies and guidelines.
- Develop materials tracking and monitoring system that will ensure adherence to legal, bank and government requirements.
- Partner with finance and facilities on the vendor and supplier’s accreditation.
- Help the team in the contract negotiation between the management and the vendor or supplier.
- Partners with facilities, IT and construction team to evaluate the best and cost effective supply of materials, equipment and service contract.
- Maintain materials database for inventory. Its delivery and disbursement, including their assignee and location.
- In coordination with building services, ensures that the necessary asset tags are attached on all equipment, furniture, and other assets prior to actual installation.
- Prepares request for payment of any financial transactions entered into by the company and create personnel salary of the company.
- Create a system of monitoring and implementation of Asset Inventory Maintenance and Disposal Policy. Facilitate any asset transfer or reassignment. Do physical count if needed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Provide the needed reportorial requirements.
Interested in applicants may email their resume and transcript of records to:
Or submit by Tuesday or Thursday, 9:00 a.m. it to:
Property Company of Friends, Inc.
Pro-Friends Center, #55 Gen. Tinio St.,
Brgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
For other inquiries, please call and ask for Mr. Patrick Angeles or Ms. Cora Latorre or Camille:
Tel No.: 726-3516 or 726-0440 local 330 / 331