SHARP-KARILAGAN MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. (SKMSI)
SHARP-KARILAGAN MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. (SKMSI). is an affiliate of C.F. Sharp Group of Companies whose business interest varies from crewing, shipping, manpower services for local and international placement, travel, cargo/logistics handling, training, and financial services.
Given the numerous recruitment agencies in the country today, there is still a need for professionally and efficiently managed manpower / recruitment agencies. It is this very concern that brought our company into existence. SHARP – KARILAGAN MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC. (SKMSI) was incorporated to serve the local manpower needs.
Since its inception, Sharp-Karilagan Management Services’ overall philosophy has been to strive for excellence and become the primary provider of efficient, reliable, friendly manpower resources at competitive rates. We provide direct employment and contractual personnel to suit the company’s operational requirements. We also provide middle management personnel, general office support personnel, sales and promotional staff, merchandisers, supervisors, logistics and purchasing staff, customer service and front office staff and other types of manpower involved in routine work.
By building trust and confidence through positive service, we are able to adhere to our belief in extending “Efficient service and total care for people.”
QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN for CLARK
• Background in Tape & Reel Products and Equipment, 3D and 8D reporting
• Graduate of any Technical course (3 year technical course) or Graduate of any Engineering course
• Has Troubleshooting Skills, Sorting, Containment and Report Generation
• Good Verbal & Written Communication Skills
• Immediate verification of material defect once reported by manufacturing.
• Assure proper product usage, handling and transportation in order to prevent damage that could be directed as material problem.
• Defect isolation and sorting of TI inventory to prevent defective parts to be endorsed to manufacturing.
• 1st level disposition on material defects. Should further evaluation is needed, TSE will go to TI to conduct further investigation.
• The technician assigned to TI will be on-call should TI experience lines down situations due to 3M material related problems.
• The technician assigned to TI needs to relocate in Pampanga in order to be at close proximity to the customer.
Interested applicants may send resume to:
Or you may go directly in our office Mon-Fri 8am-3pm at:
SHARP-KARILAGAN MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC.
Rm. 302 & 308 BF Condominium Bldg.
A. Soriano Avenue cor Solana St.,
Intramuros Manila (near Manila Cathedral and BIR Manila Office)
Tel No.: 525-7902; 526-3705; 527-6031