eTelecare Global Solutions
Job Number: 001067
Sales Representatives are the foundation of the company. Their main responsibility is to interface with our client’s customers to make sales. Interaction with customer may be via a number of different mechanisms, including: phone, e-mail and web chat.
Sales Representatives will work in a professional environment, using PCs and the telephone to communicate with customers. They are required to be extremely flexible in their work hours, including working during U.S. daytime hours (night in the Philippines).
However, having tremendous sales ability (preferably with sales experience), and being creative and driven enough in order to reach sales targets are the qualifications that we are looking for as far as the Sales Representative position is concerned. Applicants should have at least completed all of their 1st and 2nd year college units under a single degree / program and they should also possess average to above average communication skills.
• Above average – Excellent spoken and written English language skills
• Familiarity with computers and basic software programs (Windows, Microsoft Word, etc.)
• Accurate typing skills
• Problem solving skills ( following instructions, comfort with basic math, ability to “think on feet”)
• Personal Impact (presence, confidence, empathy and ability to deal with difficult/upset customers)
• Drive (desire to excel, high energy level, ability to deal with stress)
We encourage all interested candidates to apply through our on-line application process. Applying on-line will help us process your application faster. Please visit our website: www.etelecarecareers.com
Manila Job Hotline: (632) 580-6530
Cebu Job Hotline: (632) 411-9030