Sykes Asia, Inc.
… Over 50 years of combined experience in customer care.
… 13 sites located in the Philippines and more than 80 centers in 24 countries.
… More than 17,000 dedicated employees in the Philippines and 51,000+ employees across the globe.
SYKES Asia, the Asia Pacific arm of Sykes Enterprises Incorporated, is the officially recognized pioneer in the Philippines call center industry. Operations began in 1997 by offering only technical support to a single client with a workforce of 17 employees.
Today, SYKES has grown into a distinguished leader in the industry. The company provides contact center, customer service, technical support and back office processing services to Fortune 1000 clients around the globe from 13 sites in the Philippines, including provincial sites located in Cebu and Cabanatuan, and backed by more than 17,000 highly-capable and dedicated employees.
The Network Administrator is responsible for the maintenance for all of the Asia Pacific Region network equipment. He/She also works hand in hand with corporate network team in supporting the Global Network infrastructure. The position is responsible for the monitoring of the system capacity, both existing and recommended network designs and systems infrastructure. The position will implement the network security and enforcing all network security policies. The Network Administrator shall be in coordination with various groups and network system health for maximum performance is of utmost importance.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Communications Engineering.
- 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CCNA preferred
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- General knowledge of IP addressing and subnetting as well as diagnostic experience with a variety of protocol standards is necessary.
- General knowledge and understanding of a Customer Support Center.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Senior level applied understanding of: TCP/IP and its suite of protocols, Cisco (or equivalent) router/firewall software/hardware configuration and operation of RIP, RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP and BGP4 routing protocols.
- Advance knowledge and understanding of switching, routing and security technologies such as VLAN, IP routing, ACL, NAT and IPSec tunneling.
- Requires knowledge of data infrastructures: point-to-point, Telco and Lease line technologies such as E1, DS3, Frame Relay, Fast-Ethernet, MPLS and ATM.
To know about FlexComp, log on to www.itsyourcall.ph
Visit any of our recruitment sites with a copy of your resume, valid ID and SSS # (if available):
Lower G/F One San Miguel Ave. Bldg. San Miguel Ave. cor Shaw Blvd. Pasig City
Upper G/F Worldwide Corporate center
Bldg. Shaw Blvd.
Mondays to Fridays, 9am-6pm
G/F Burgundy Corporate Tower
252 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City
Mondays to Fridays, 8am-10pm
3F K-Pointe Bldg.
23 Gilmore St. corner Aurora Blvd.
New Manila (LRT Gilmore Station) Quezon City
Mondays to Fridays, 10am-4pm
2F ECOM Bldg. (behind Riverbanks Mall)
Riverbanks Center, Marikina City
Mondays to Fridays,9am-6pm
Visit our website for the list of Sykes Recruitment Events.