Xcellink is a regional Human Resource, Information Technology and Business Process Managed Service Provider. Since our inception in 1995, our services have been well received by many blue-chip clients in the Information Technology, Telecommunication, Financial, Healthcare, Construction, Logistics, Retail and Public Sectors.
Developed over years of successful experiences, Xcellink offers a wealth of expertise and insight to assist our clients plan and develop the appropriate outsourcing strategies that suit their businesses. Our experienced professionals, with extensive business domain knowledge, work with our clients to align and transform their operations with our best practices to achieve higher performance.
We delight in the success of our clients and are committed to partner them in their quest to stay ahead.
Xcellink services our clients from offices in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines with more than 1,000 well-trained professionals. Our vision is to be the company of choice for our clients, employees and shareholders.
STORAGE AND BACKUP ADMINISTRATOR
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent certifications (MCSE, MCP, HP-UX, CCNA, CCNP).
• Minimum 5 years experience within IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems and Network management), operations monitoring and end user support.
• Minimum of 5 years technical knowledge of the applicable platform that you will be responsible for: Windows and Microsoft Products, HP-UX, Web browser and web environments, SAP, SQL, Oracle, Network management and HP Open View Products. Must be able to demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Excellent understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes, preferably ITIL trained.
Technical Skills preferred:
• 5 years working experience in:
• Storage Administration : EMC Clarrion (HW) / EMC Navishpere, Snapview (SW)
• Backup Tool : EMC² Networker 7.4.
• Archiving : EMC Centera
• NAS : EMC Celerra
• Good working knowledge in any Remote access tools (PCAnywhere or VNC or Terminal Server, or Citrix) & any management console.
• Working Knowledge and demonstrated experience in administering and troubleshooting HP Data Protector or any other backup software.
• Experience in overall server backup, recovery and administration & RAID.
• Working experience in storage management (SAN) in Unix Server environments will be added advantage.
• Working experience in clusters management will be added advantage.
• Knowledge of HP Open view monitoring will be a plus.
• Good communication and customer service skills and the ability and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
Unit 502, Richmonde Plaza
21 San Miguel Avenue cor Lourdes Drive
Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
Tel No.: (632) 706-2030
Fax No.: (632) 706-2029