IBM Business Services, Inc.
IBM Business Services, inc. (IBS), which started in January 2004 with only 100 employees, is now the leading Business Transformation Outsourcing (BTO) Delivery Center in the Asia Pacific region. Over 2,000 IBS employees deliver best-in-class Human Resources (HR) and Finance and Accounting (F&A) services to every part of the world. Our client base is composed of large multinational corporations, such as Proctor & Gamble, Kodak, Avon, CVS, Lenovo, Rhodia and IBM.
Our continued success greatly depends on our people-on their motivation, talent, and values. Our philosophy provides employees with outstanding opportunities for enhanced skill development and career advancement. Our global skills framework allows employees to develop their technical and industry skills through the right mix of education, training, knowledge, and experience. Our culture inspires our people to be dedicated to every client’s success, fosters trust and responsibility in everything they do, and fuels their passion to drive innovation within the company and the world.
We want you to be a part of our success and to thrive in our organization. We offer extensive training programs, challenging roles, and established career paths. Along with an attractive compensation and benefits package and an enjoyable working environment, IBS is undoubtedly one of the best employers in the country today.
Here at IBM Business Services, a promising career awaits you. Join us now!
TRAINING AND QUALITY MANAGER
- Evaluates and recommends necessary staffing support to operate the Training and QA business units
- Provides on the job training to core team members
- Continually evaluates and offers recommendations in order to improve performance.
- Develop positive professional relationships with business unit operations management, quality assurance and clients to support identifying program performance needs and requirements
- Interface with clients on visits to centers.
- Communication: effectively communicate and listen
- Coaching: provide and accept effective coaching and feedback
- Meetings: demonstrate effective time management, prioritization, and follow-through.
- Manages, develops and provides effective feedback to staff
- Project management
- Plans, organizes and manages training programs
- Interfaces with client and/or account management teams to determine training requirements, customer confidence and satisfaction levels
- Provides feedback regarding customer issues or concerns with documentation, or training requirements
- Establishes and maintain a network of alliances, training society’s and vendors to identify alternate training design and delivery mechanisms
- Communicates and works with all internal departments to accomplish project goals
- Ensures QA metrics and ratios are maintained
- Needs Analysis
- Collects data using various types of methodologies – employee surveys, interviews, focus groups, call monitoring sessions
- Determines gaps in employee proficiency levels
- Analyzes and identifies all resources such as vendors for new solutions, training materials, methods, techniques and makes recommendations for use
- Training Design and Development
- Designs training sessions
- Develops and organizes concise training content utilizing appropriate methodologies
- Develops and revises development schedules to meet business needs and ensure availability of appropriate resources
- The incumbent directs all aspects of the coordination of training and QA Monitoring. Teaming directly with the Operation Management to ensure an effective schedule is established based on allocation of resources, budgeting and course offerings.
- Quality Assurance Data Gathering and Reporting
- Sample and evaluate end-user transactions (i.e. telephone calls, e-mails, web, fulfillment, etc) for accuracy and conformance to Quality standards.
- Report results of evaluations to appropriate Quality/Operations stakeholders (Quality Leadership Supervisor and Account Management) on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide new hire and product training as required by business unit training programs in each site assigned.
- Participate and conduct monitoring and calibration sessions with training, operations and quality teams and/or clients to collect feedback. Demonstrate initiative and contribute to improving performance based on findings during calibration sessions.
- Track, coach and provide performance feedback on the core competencies for trainers and QA team members in accordance with the performance requirements for the assigned program
- Utilize company prescribed methods to evaluate, score and track performance based on business and program objectives.
- Manage and develop training programs based on student, course, and management evaluation system to be used as a foundation for continued improvement.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a CRM management position
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Quality Assurance leadership role
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Training leadership role
- Background and experience in Instructional Systems Design
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Products
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, communication and facilitation skills
- Experience in a Call Center environment is required
IBM Building F, 4th Floor,
Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman (PhilCoa)
Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
Hanston Square, 10th Floor
17 San Miguel Avenue
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm
PBCOM Tower, 30th Floor Ayala Avenue
cor. Rufino Street
Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm
Apply online at http://bit.ly/IBM_eForm.
You may also call us at (02) 33-33-IBM (426)