Convergys Philippines Service Corporation
Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) is a global leader in relationship management providing customer care, human resources, and billing services. We help our clients make smarter decisions about how to add value from their customer and employee relationships. We offer a “high-tech, human-touch” approach that combines skilled customer service representatives with advanced customer and information management technologies. This approach has made us a global leader for 25 years.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Convergys employs nearly 75,000 employees who serve clients in over 70 countries, speaking more than 35 languages, from 79 sites across the globe. We have been named a Fortune Most Admired company for seven consecutive years, and more than half of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies are Convergys clients.
Here in the Philippines, from a single contact center in Manila, which opened in 2003, Convergys now has nine contact center facilities in the Philippines – six located throughout Metro Manila, two in Cebu City, and one in Bacolod City. We employed approximately 14,500 Filipinos since we started operations and we are continuously looking for more talented people to join our growing family as we expand our business. For more information about us, visit our global website at www.convergys.com.
Employee Engagement Manager for Visayas Mindanao Offices
• First Priority talents are residents of Cebu or its nearby provinces (Bacolod or Iloilo) and is willing to relocate
• Second Priority talents are residents of Manila and is wiling to relocate
• Will manage the Employee Relations team in the assigned office
• Provides program analysis, guidance and recommendations to the HR Department as well as supports the Site Leadership team with honest and accurate information/feedback learned through structured employee focus group discussions (FGD) and employee-relations activities – e.g., company division and/or project initiative participation, employee recognition and incentive efforts and community action events
• Manages the employee communication, incentive and recognition and retention efforts at the managed site/s
• Creates and manages a positive work environment that promotes the Convergys corporate values and high performance culture and maintains high employee morale and engagement
• Supervises personnel dedicated to the implementation, analysis and maintenance of company division and/or project communication initiatives, employee relations activities, incentive and recognition programs and retention efforts
• Encourages high levels of employee engagement in employee-relations activities through proactive and high-energy communication tools to help foster employee satisfaction at all levels including but not limited to site newsletters
• Bachelor’s degree in related field with 6 to 8 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literate
• Specialized knowledge of Total Quality Management or Continuous Quality Improvement methods and tools preferred
• Experience in managing functional groups
• Attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to analyze and implement processes and problem resolutions
To apply for a position in our Philippines site visit:
Send in your updated resume through: