Property Company of Friends, Inc.
Property Company of Friends, Inc., more popularly known as Pro-Friends, is a property development company that started operations in February 1999.
It was established by a group of dynamic individuals who espoused a common vision of creating communities and transforming lives by providing affordable, good quality homes.
Pro-Friends has grown from being a provider of homes for the low income group in small pocket developments, to medium rise condominiums and townhouses for the middle income earners, as well as single detached units in estate developments for the higher end market.
To date, the company has provided more than 20,000 quality and affordable housing units to its satisfied clientele mostly in the Cavite area.
Moreover, the company prides itself in having developed a housing technology that has vastly improved not only the quality of its products, but also the efficiency of its operations and, consequently its financial position.
Along with the phenomenal growth of our operations, our need for highly engaged talents has greatly increased.
We look forward to meeting you!
- College graduate preferably of a course related to Public Relations, Public Administrator or Business Administrator, or Social Work.
- Female not more than 30 years old
- Ample written and oral communication skills both in English and Filipino.
- Highly personable and sociable 9can relate with most classes of people) and people-oriented.
- Has experience in taking on leadership roles and responsibilities.
- Preferably has experience in applying diplomacy in sensitive situations.
- Can organize events effectively.
- With an accounting background is a plus.
- Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible in assisting the Community Development Officer in the implementation and monitoring of community administration and community up-building programs for all subdivisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Community Development Officer, PMG Managers, Community Up-Building Supervisor, Village Administrator and Site Admin Services (SAS) and Security Head.
- Handles the registration of Homeowner’s Association with HLURB and BIR.
- Ensures all documentation is in place and properly recorded and filed.
- Mailing of HOA Dues billing to unit owners (those without water meter).
- Validates and finalizes the following reports submitted by the Village Administrators:
- HOA Status Reports
- HOA Actual Expense Report
- Daily Collection Reports (DCR)
- Prepares the following:
- Inter-office memoranda, letter and immediate to all concern with regards to PMG operations and HOA management
- Request for Payments for the following:
- HOA Admin Utility billing charged to HOA
- Garbage Fee billing
- 5% HOA Dues Collection Service Fee
- Surety Bond Refund
- Community UP-building budget
- Annual Registration Fee with BIR
- Donations and Solicitations
- Repairs, improvement works or any maintenance work done by the supplier or contractor (SAS)
- Admin Weekly salary still under Job Order (SAS)
- Agency that provides the utility admin personnel assigned at the project sites. (SAS)
- Follow-up calls and transaction of Site Admin Services to supplier and contractor janitorial agencies
- Other Request
- Materials for regular Board of Directors Meeting and Annual General Assembly such as financial report, completed projects, latest critical success factors and year to date expenses and income.
- Budget Request Forms
- Memorandum of Agreements & Contracts
- HOA Board Resolutions
- Minutes of the Meetings
- Rental Fee Computation for Special Cases
- HOA Clearance
- Other correspondences and communications\
- Assist in drafting guidelines, policies and implementing rules related to HOA management
- Coordinates with different suppliers and contractors with regards to acquiring / purchasing items and/or services for the HOA
- Closely monitors documents for approval and release of checks.
- Transmit important documents to Village Administrators
- Photocopies PMG documents
- Handles other items, which Profriends feels beneficial to the career improvement of the individual.
Interested in applicants may email their resume and transcript of records to:
Or submit by Tuesday or Thursday, 9:00 a.m. it to:
Property Company of Friends, Inc.
Pro-Friends Center, #55 Gen. Tinio St., Brgy.
Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
For other inquiries, please call and ask for Mr. Patrick Angeles or Ms. Cora Latorre or Camille:
Tel No.: 726-3516 or 726-0440 local 330 / 331