Motif is a people-driven business process outsourcing (BPO) firm that, since its founding in 2000, has never lost a client due to performance. Our clients include one of the largest online auction companies in the world, a major financial HR services company, and a leading U.S. travel company. We take pride in partnering with our clients to help them achieve unmatched quality and ongoing efficiency gains. Because we consistently deliver superior results, all our clients are referenceable.
Motif specializes in business processes that are both rules-based and require judgment, i.e., that cannot be fully automated. Our primary service areas are customer support, back office processing, research and analytics, and legal support services. Within each service area, we cover a wide variety of processes:
• Customer Support Services: Personalized inbound and outbound voice, email, and chat support
• Back Office Transaction Processing: 401k plan administration and financial reconciliation, mortgage services, indexing and document management
• Research and Analytics: Credit card fraud prevention, online community management, data collection and analysis, and topic-specific research. For investment companies and asset management firms, we provide services such as company and industry profiles, comparable company analysis, factor models, and due diligence support
• Legal support services: Intellectual property search and analytics, and due diligence services.
We now have over 800 employees in our two world-class delivery centers located in Ahmedabad, India and Manila, The Philippines. We are one of a limited number of ISO/IEC 27001:2005 security certified companies — the highest international standard for information security management.
Privately held and backed by leading venture capital and private equity firms, Motif has been profitable and cash flow positive for multiple years. Our U.S. headquarters are in San Mateo, California.
• Assist in the analysis of trends in operational/financial data that is coming from our ACD, Telecom Network, Scheduling Software, Payroll, etc.
• Support the maintenance of the national center operations data solutions that utilize Oracle, SQL, Access, Seagate Crystal Reports, Excel and Access
• Assist in the creation of reports both proactively and in response to client request in order to improve operational efficiencies
• Maintain national database records and assists with routine audits of data validation
• Assist with the development of new processes for the gathering, and maintenance of corporate data
• Graduate of any 4 year Bachelors course
• Ability to interact with all levels of management, including external customers
• Experience with SQL and call center metrics required
• Must be detail-oriented, strong analytical ability and data entry skills
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong aptitude in mainframe and intranet based applications and systems
Interested applicants may send their resume at:
Please indicate the position your applying for or you may call us for interview schedule at:
Tel. No.: (02) 9001158 – 60
Walk-in applicants are strongly encouraged. Please bring an updated resume with 2×2 photo, Employment Certificate from previous employer and Valid NBI Clearance. You may visit our site at:
4th floor E-Commerce Plaza
No.1 Garden Road Eastwood Cyberpark
Bagumbayan Libis, Q. C.