Sykes Asia, Inc.
… Over 50 years of combined experience in customer care.
… 13 sites located in the Philippines and more than 80 centers in 24 countries.
… More than 17,000 dedicated employees in the Philippines and 51,000+ employees across the globe.
SYKES Asia, the Asia Pacific arm of Sykes Enterprises Incorporated, is the officially recognized pioneer in the Philippines call center industry. Operations began in 1997 by offering only technical support to a single client with a workforce of 17 employees.
Today, SYKES has grown into a distinguished leader in the industry. The company provides contact center, customer service, technical support and back office processing services to Fortune 1000 clients around the globe from 13 sites in the Philippines, including provincial sites located in Cebu and Cabanatuan, and backed by more than 17,000 highly-capable and dedicated employees.
SR. BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST FOR HR SYSTEMS
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst for HR Systems identifies, defines, and documents processes for regional Manila Philippines HR Information Systems which includes Time and Payroll processes. Analyzes current state processes, documents current state and works with business owners to design/recommend future state processes. Designs user acceptance testing plans and use cases.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Documents detailed current, intermediate and future states for Philippines HRIS processes
- Validates those processes with business owners and subject matter experts
- Writes detailed step by step use cases as needed for each process
- Writes detailed testing plans with appropriate inputs and expected outputs
- Ensure that all HRIS Processes – including data, systems, software and interfaces – are documented including how they support business objectives. Deliver documentation to the appropriate engineering/support staff.
- Evaluate and recommend specific updates or changes to local processes that will help drive cost effective solutions that meet business needs.
- Coordinate with Executive and Regional IT and HR leadership to communicate solutions, validate requirements and outputs.
- Create and maintain policies, procedures, and documentation to adapt to new technologies and business requirements.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years experience in local Philippines HRIS and Payroll and Time systems with at least 5 in a similar role.
- Project experience in at least 3 of the following HRIS areas:
- Payroll, Time & Attendance, Recruiting and Applicant tracking, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Compensation & Benefits Management, Learning Management.
- Experience with at least 1 major end-to-end deployment of a large HR System on an local Philippine scale.
- Experience with large business transformation projects involving business change management.
- Good understanding of all the key HR processes (experience managing an HR function a plus).
- Good understanding of HRIS industry trends and best practices
- Experience dealing with disparate data structures and models to address detailed interface and conversion issues to and from external systems.
- Experience in leading workshops and users group during requirements capture phase.
- Good foundation in IT Project methodologies and Business Systems Analysis.
- Experience with Lawson HCM and Kronos Time System a plus
To know about FlexComp, log on to www.itsyourcall.ph
Visit any of our recruitment sites with a copy of your resume, valid ID and SSS # (if available):
Lower G/F One San Miguel Ave. Bldg. San Miguel Ave. cor Shaw Blvd. Pasig City
Upper G/F Worldwide Corporate center
Bldg. Shaw Blvd.
Mondays to Fridays, 9am-6pm
G/F Burgundy Corporate Tower
252 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City
Mondays to Fridays, 8am-10pm
3F K-Pointe Bldg.
23 Gilmore St. corner Aurora Blvd.
New Manila (LRT Gilmore Station) Quezon City
Mondays to Fridays, 10am-4pm
2F ECOM Bldg. (behind Riverbanks Mall)
Riverbanks Center, Marikina City
Mondays to Fridays,9am-6pm
Visit our website for the list of Sykes Recruitment Events.