Property Company of Friends, Inc.
Property Company of Friends, Inc., more popularly known as Pro-Friends, is a property development company that started operations in February 1999.
It was established by a group of dynamic individuals who espoused a common vision of creating communities and transforming lives by providing affordable, good quality homes.
Pro-Friends has grown from being a provider of homes for the low income group in small pocket developments, to medium rise condominiums and townhouses for the middle income earners, as well as single detached units in estate developments for the higher end market.
To date, the company has provided more than 20,000 quality and affordable housing units to its satisfied clientele mostly in the Cavite area.
Moreover, the company prides itself in having developed a housing technology that has vastly improved not only the quality of its products, but also the efficiency of its operations and, consequently its financial position.
Along with the phenomenal growth of our operations, our need for highly engaged talents has greatly increased.
We look forward to meeting you!
(National Capital Reg – Mandaluyong City, Cavite)
- Interpret and read blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Collaborate with engineers and other personnel to implement operations, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using drafting tools or computer-assisted design/drafting equipment and software.
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Develop and test models of alternate designs and processing methods to assess feasibility, operating condition effects, possible new applications and necessity of modification.
- Estimate costs and submit bids for engineering, construction, or extraction projects, and prepare contract documents.
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Perform personnel functions, such as supervision of production workers, technicians, technologists and other engineers, and design of evaluation programs.
- Write performance requirements for product development or engineering projects.
- Design test control apparatus and equipment and develop procedures for testing products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent..
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City, Cavite.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs. Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested in applicants may email their resume and transcript of records to:
Or submit by Tuesday or Thursday, 9:00 a.m. it to:
Property Company of Friends, Inc.
Pro-Friends Center, #55 Gen. Tinio St.,
Brgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
For other inquiries, please call and ask for Mr. Patrick Angeles or Ms. Cora Latorre or Camille:
Tel No.: 726-3516 or 726-0440 local 330 / 331