Convergys Philippines Service Corporation
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
• Good English communication skills (oral and written).
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• General knowledge of software applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to organize and maintain confidential files.
• Knowledge of general office practice and business etiquette.
• Has experienced in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
• Willingness to rotate between early morning and mid-shift.
• Experienced in processing high volume of applicants.
• Call center recruitment is preferred not required.
• Other administrative duties as required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inputs necessary information into the applicant/resume tracking database in an accurate and timely manner under general supervision.
• Provide general support for the HR department including copying, faxing, typing, and supply maintenance.
Applicants with the following will have an advantage
• NBI Clearance
• Certified true copy Transcript of Records
• SSS # (Photocopy of E1 form or Digitized ID)
• Clearance from previous employer (If applicable)
• Philhealth # (If applicable)
For more information visit:
For fast application log online on: