Property Company of Friends, Inc.
Property Company of Friends, Inc., more popularly known as Pro-Friends, is a property development company that started operations in February 1999.
It was established by a group of dynamic individuals who espoused a common vision of creating communities and transforming lives by providing affordable, good quality homes.
Pro-Friends has grown from being a provider of homes for the low income group in small pocket developments, to medium rise condominiums and townhouses for the middle income earners, as well as single detached units in estate developments for the higher end market.
To date, the company has provided more than 20,000 quality and affordable housing units to its satisfied clientele mostly in the Cavite area.
Moreover, the company prides itself in having developed a housing technology that has vastly improved not only the quality of its products, but also the efficiency of its operations and, consequently its financial position.
Along with the phenomenal growth of our operations, our need for highly engaged talents has greatly increased.
We look forward to meeting you!
(National Capital Reg)
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Operations Manager and direct supervisor, the HR Associate provides leadership in execution of the full range of HR services ensuring their transparency and integrity and ensures execution of transparent and efficient HR services. The HR Associate promotes a collaborative, client-oriented approach and supports to the maintenance of high staff morale.Ensures effective administration and implementation of HR strategies and policies, adopts processes and procedures focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Organization of recruitment processes including drafting job description, provision of input to job classification process, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, participation in interview panels.
- Full compliance of records and reports with rules, regulations, policies, procedures and strategies; effective implementation of the internal control framework.
- HR business processes mapping and elaboration of the content of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in HR management in consultation with the direct supervisor and office management, control of workloads of the staff.
- Provision of information to the management and staff on strategies, rules and regulations.
- Ensures effective administration of human resources focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Implementation of recruitment processes including drafting job description, provision of input to job classification process, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, participation in screening, interview and panels .
- Creation/update of positions in HRIS, performing the functions of Position Administrator on full position management, as HR Administrator on hiring & benefits enrollment, setting up banking information, and as Absence Processor, entering and granting absence entitlements (annual leave, sick/uncertified leave, paternity/maternity and Compensatory time off).
- Input and tracking of all transactions related to positions, recruitment, benefits, earnings/deductions, retroactivity’s, recoveries, adjustments and separations.
- Maintenance of the staffing table.
- Maintenance of the rosters including e-rosters.
- Ensures proper staff performance management and career development focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Provision of background information and facilitation of the performance appraisal process and maintenance of the related data.
- Participation in preparation of Whole Office Learning plan and individual learning plans in consultation with the Senior Management, HR Analyst and Learning Manager.
- Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Organization of trainings for the operations/ projects staff on HR issues.
- Synthesis of lessons learned and best practices in HR.
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice
Interested in applicants may email their resume and transcript of records to:
Or submit by Tuesday or Thursday, 9:00 a.m. it to:
Property Company of Friends, Inc.
Pro-Friends Center, #55 Gen. Tinio St.,
Brgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
For other inquiries, please call and ask for Mr. Patrick Angeles or Ms. Cora Latorre or Camille:
Tel No.: 726-3516 or 726-0440 local 330 / 331