CDO / Foodsphere, Inc.
Beginning with the Best Ingredients
It all started as a hobby in 1975.
An insightful homemaker and a skilled dietitian, it was therefore inherent in Mrs. Corazon Dayro Ong to intuitively turn this consumer insight into opportunity. Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit inspired her to prepare food products and sell them to a steady and growing clientele. Hence, what began in 1975 has now flourished into CDO-Foodsphere, Inc.
After more than 3 decades, CDO Karne Norte, CDO Bibbo! Hotdog, CDO Meat Loaf, CDO Hamburger Patties, CDO Holiday Ham, Samba Corned Beef, and San Marino Corned Tuna are just a few of the named brands enjoyed by the Filipino family.
The food company is forging ahead, blooming into a full-grown food manufacturing company and making waves in the Philippine market. To date, CDO-Foodsphere’s product development and strategies have elevated its reputation to a household name. It is the food company that understands the discriminating taste of the Filipino.
Indeed, CDO Foodsphere and its values of hard work, gratitude, humility and personalized service are exemplified by Mrs. Ong’s leadership that is manifested daily in her personal involvement in the nitty-gritty of the business.
- Graduate of vocational courses preferably Electronics Technology or any related courses
- Wih at least 2 years related experience
- Must be willing to work longer hours, shifting schedules and holidays.
- Must be willing to be assigned at Valenzuela Plant
- Maintaining and repairing of lighting, air curtain, exhaust fan and other electronic machines and devices.
- Machine trouble shooting
Interested applicants may please send their resume at: