Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT)
Founded on November 28, 1928, Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT) is the leading telecommunications provider in the Philippines. Through its three principal business groups – fixed line, wireless, and information and communication technology – PLDT offers the largest and most diversified range of telecommunications services across the Philippines’ most extensive fiber optic backbone and fixed line, cellular and satellite networks.
IS SECURITY SPECIALISTS
- Implement, administer and maintain company-wide security for client systems, databases, platforms and network infrastructures.
- Conduct IS security audit on all operating systems, network infrastructure and application systems.
- Bachelor’s degree holder preferably BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Solid background in IT Security, preferably with 3 years work experience
- Certificate holder of Information Security is an advantage
- Competent in application and network penetration
- Essential knowledge in Operating System (Windows, Linux and Unix) Administration, scripting and hardware components(Network, Server, Storage,etc)
Qualified candidates can look forward to a very challenging work environment.
Interested applicants may apply at:
PLDT – Recruitment Division
Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City