AppSource started out in 1997 as an energetic I.T. consulting company known as Decimal Solutions. It has been continuously providing its clients with creative and worthwhile solutions through its expertise in I.T. in a timely, responsive, and cost-effective manner. The company was renamed to AppSource and is now focused on successfully implementing Oracle E-Business Suite, custom applications development in Ruby on Rails and Java, and managed I.T. Services.
IT SECURITY TECHNICAL WRITER
What you’ll be doing:
- You shall provide technical writing and editing expertise in direct support to IT Security Team.
- You shall design, develop, update and maintain IT security documentation such as regulation, processes and procedures in compliance with the company’s documentation framework.
- You shall also maintain a document library containing IT security documents.
- You shall assist in copy editing, rewriting and proofreading of document contents.
- You shall automate and organize document templates and publishing procedures.
What you’ll need to qualify for the job:
- You must have more than 2 years’ experience in Information Security implementation, or Information Security Audit.
- You must have more than 3 years’ related technical writing experience and have the ability to prepare multiple types of documentation, policies, guides, communications, presentations, etc.
- You will need to be knowledgeable on IT governance frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO 270001, and ISO 27002.
- You will also need to be knowledgeable in standard software applications including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio and Lotus Notes.
- A CISA/ CISM certification is a plus.
Write us a letter why you think you’d do well and enjoy this job, attach your latest CV, and send to the email below. Please indicate IT SECURITY TECHNICAL WRITER in the subject line.
1401 Robinsons Equitable Tower
ADB Ave. corner Poveda Rd.
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Telefax: +63 2914-APPS
Landline: +63 2696-APPS
Mobile: +63 917 839-APPS