Mainframe COBOL Programmers – Makati – Jobs Philippines
Safeway Philtech Inc.
Safeway Philtech is the Technology Center of Safeway US and its subsidiaries and affiliates. We support problem remedy requirements of up to 90% of all its systems, applications and programs.
Safeway Inc. is one of the largest food and drug retailers in North America. In support of its stores, Safeway has an extensive network of distribution, manufacturing and food processing facilities. Safeway also holds a 49% interest in Casa Ley, S.A. de C.V., a retailer in food and general merchandise retailer in western Mexico.
On the software development arena, Safeway Philtech develops software programs based on the design and specifications provided by Safeway USA’s internal IT Departments. The corresponding software testing is also being performed by Safeway Philtech to ensure the quality and usability of the software.
In addition, a major service provided by Safeway Philtech for Safeway USA is the Retail Laboratory Facilities. This is where various retail hardware and system applications are tested, made ready for implementation, and rolled-out to Safeway stores in the US.
Mainframe Cobol Programmers
• Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related courses
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required skill(s): COBOL, CICS, JCL, DB2
• Preferred skill(s): VSAM, TSO, CA7, QMF, MVS, UNIX, PEOPLESOFT
• Required language(s): English, Filipino
• Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
• Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Applicants should have good technical analysis and problem solving skills
• Full-Time positions available.
Interested candidates may come and visit us Mondays to Fridays (8am-4pm) at our RCBC office:
Safeway Philtech Inc.
21st flr. Tower 1, RCBC Plaza,
Ayala cor. Sen. Gil Puyat (former Buendia)
You may also email us your CV/Resume to:
For more information please visit: www.safewayphiltech.com
For Interview Scheduling you may call us through: 757-6888
Good Compensation package awaits for those who will qualify.