TITANIUM INTERCOMMERCE TECHNOLOGIES
Founded in 1991, Titanium Technologies is a leading provider of business process outsourcing services specializing in automated timekeeping, payroll, and HR solutions. Our clients are the biggest and the best run companies in the Philippines, if not the world.
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
- Quality Assurance Specialist directly reports to Senior QA Specialist. He/she ensures that the newly programmed & improved features are with full quality and is efficient to its users. They should define the system quality before release to users.
- His/Her major role is to create test cases and scenario, matrix and perform software testing in order to achieve its function. This position requires average to high analytical skills and good technical documentation.
- Evaluate and test features for functionality.
- Ensure that all resource needed are available and properly in place (test environment, tester, programmer, test data etc.).
- Review and analyze business requirements.
- Create and define scenarios for a specific testing procedure.
- Document all testing procedures are properly for future reference
- Perform all system testing of either bug, enhancement or new requirement
- Perform other tasks that are assigned by the immediate supervisor & manager.
- Must be a graduate of any of the ff. 4-year courses or equivalent:
- BS Computer Science
- BS Information Technology
- BS Computer Engineering
- Atleast 2-3 years of work experience in related field.
- Experience in SQL is an advantage but not required.
- Good working knowledge on Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, and/or other programming languages.
- With excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- With good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- With good leadership skills.
- With good documentation and organization skills.
- Adaptable to change.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Interested applicants may submit their resume to: