An affiliate of Metrobank, the biggest bank in the country, PSBank is currently the second largest savings bank in the country. Now with total capital funds of Php 4.4B, PSBank’s tremendous branch expansion from 88 branches in 2001 to 163 to date speaks of its significant and impressive growth over the last four years and its ambitious climb to regain the lead in the savings bank industry.
We are inviting highly-dynamic, innovative and driven professionals to join our team as:
Security Administrator for Access Control
- Maintain and monitor access control systems of the company.
- Conduct testing of applications to validate conformance to access control and application security criteria.
- File server access maintenance and digital storage inventory management.
- Documentation of control processes and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 1 year experience in user/parameter maintenance support function or System Administrator role.
- 2 years experience in Windows 2000/2003 system.
- Linux administration background a big plus.
- Must be very willing to pursue a promising career in Information Security.
- Must be service and results oriented.
- With excellent time and task management skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested applicants may send their resume with a 2″x2″ colored ID picture, photocopy of SSS ID or E-1 Form and TIN ID to:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES GROUP
15/F PSBank Center, 777 Paseo de Roxas
Corner Sedeño Streets, Makati City
Fax: (632) 885-8347
Email: email@example.com (use APPLICATION: “POSITION DESIRED” as subject line)
(Former PSBankers need not apply.)