An affiliate of Metrobank, the biggest bank in the country, PSBank is currently the second largest savings bank in the country. Now with total capital funds of Php 4.4B, PSBank’s tremendous branch expansion from 88 branches in 2001 to 163 to date speaks of its significant and impressive growth over the last four years and its ambitious climb to regain the lead in the savings bank industry.
We are inviting highly-dynamic, innovative and driven professionals to join our team as:
Data and Infrastructure Security Officer
- Responsible for the following information security domains:
- Network and Communications Security
- System and Application Security
- Data Security and Vulnerability Management
- Design and maintain data security controls, processes, standards and procedures.
- Establish and manage the company’s security infrastructure (firewalls, IPS, anti-malware systems, endpoint security solutions, etc.)
- Provide comprehensive security testing program for the company, encompassing the network, as well as data and application systems.
- Improve and maintain the company’s patch management guideline.
- Religiously monitor security logs of systems for security violations.
- Maintain and update the department’s operations manual for the assigned domains.
- Maintain Linux system and security administration.
- Conduct security awareness trainings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 2 year(s) practical experience in at least three (3) out of the four (4) security domains mentioned above.
- Web programming background a plus.
- Possesses excellent leadership, project management and presentation skills.
- Must be service and results oriented.
- With excellent time and task management skills.
- Must be very willing to pursue a career in information security management.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested applicants may send their resume with a 2″x2″ colored ID picture, photocopy of SSS ID or E-1 Form and TIN ID to:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES GROUP
15/F PSBank Center, 777 Paseo de Roxas
Corner Sedeño Streets, Makati City
Fax: (632) 885-8347
Email: email@example.com (use APPLICATION: “POSITION DESIRED” as subject line)
(Former PSBankers need not apply.)