PEPSI COLA PRODUCTS PHILIPPINES, INC.
In addition to the basic management functions of planning, organizing, leading and controlling, directs, supervises and manages activities relative to the efficient implementation of maintenance and repair services on company transport, forklift equipment and other company owned vehicles by ensuring 100% fleet availability.
MOTORPOOL / FLEET MANAGER
Davao and Cagayan De Oro Branch
- Male, 28 to 35 years old
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer.
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in fleet management
- Can work under pressure
- With good scholastic background
- Proficient in oral and written communications.
- Computer literate particularly windows application.
This is a very urgent requirement. Please send or email your curriculum vitae with a recent photo to:
PEPSI-COLA PRODUCTS PHILIPPINES, INC.
Dumoy, Toril, Davao City Philippines
An affiliate of Metrobank, the biggest bank in the country, PSBank is currently the second largest savings bank in the country. Now with total capital funds of Php 4.4B, PSBank’s tremendous branch expansion from 88 branches in 2001 to 163 to date speaks of its significant and impressive growth over the last four years and its ambitious climb to regain the lead in the savings bank industry.
We are inviting highly-dynamic, innovative and driven professionals to join our team as:
- Will appraise and determine the market value of property offered as collateral to the bank
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Surveying, Cost Estimate, MS Office
- Optional: AutoCad
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering – Civil/Geodetic/Structural or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time positions available (1 for Makati and 1 for Davao).
- Must be Male and willing to work in Makati and/or Davao.
Interested applicants may send their resume with a 2″x2″ colored ID picture, photocopy of SSS ID or E-1 Form and TIN ID to:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES GROUP
15/F PSBank Center, 777 Paseo de Roxas
Corner Sedeño Streets, Makati City
Fax: (632) 885-8347
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (use APPLICATION: “POSITION DESIRED” as subject line)
(Former PSBankers need not apply.)