FPD Asia Property Services, Inc.
FPD Asia Property Services Inc. is the pioneer in real estate property management services industry and is currently the leader with over 1.5 million square meters of gross floor area (GFA) in its managed portfolio.
To maintain its foothold in the industry and ensure customer satisfaction, FPD Asia implements a Quality Management System for its property management portfolio. Such system was recently certified as compliant with ISO 9001:2000.
FPD Asia offers the following quality property services:
- Property Management and Consulting
- Facilities Management
- Retail Management
- Project Management
- Carpark Management
- Engineering Services and Consulting
- Sales and Leasing Services
- Property Care Program
- Building Technical Audit
FPD Asia currently prides itself of over 70 projects in its managed portfolio consisting of prestigious residential, office/commercial and retail condominium developments, manufacturing and office facilities. It is supported by over 400-strong manpower complement consisting of high-caliber, competent and experienced Property Management Team – the top of its class in the professional property services business.
FPD Asia’s commitment – Service Excellence… All the Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the supervision of all Multi-Skilled Technicians and other technical support staff to ensure efficiency in the operation. It is also responsible for their regular evaluation on overall performance.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all machineries and equipment in the building. It is also responsible for the smooth operations of the technical facilities.
- Maintains cordial and friendly relations with unit owners and tenants and ensures that their complaints are acted upon expeditiously.
- Responsible for the proper handling, safeguarding, monitoring and effective use of building equipments and technical facilities.
- Responsible for march-in/march-out procedures
- All other related tasks as required
- Male preferably not more that 40 years old
- Licensed Mechanical / Electrical Engineer
- with at least 1-3 years related work experience
- proficient in all areas of the operations (security, housekeeping, administrative, accounting and technical) and possesses management skills.
- proficient in computer applications (Microsoft WORD and EXCEL)
- willing to work in Ortigas area
- can start immediately
Interested applicants may apply personally. Submit your comprehensive resume with recent 2×2 colored picture clearly indicating the position applied for to:
FPD Asia Property Services, Inc.
5/F Net One Center, 26th corner 3rd Avenue,
Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Or Email: email@example.com
Samsung Electronics Philippines Manufacturing Corporation (SEPHIL)
A manufacturer of optical disk drives based in Calamba Premier International Park, Batino Calamba City. A 2003-2005 Most Outstanding Exporter Awardee. SEPHIL is an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001: 2004 and OSHAS 18001 certified company.
With a clear vision of being The Leader in the digital ODD World, we devote our resources (people and technology)to create superior products and services that will create a better global society.
We will devote our human resources and technology to create superior products and service thereby contributing to a better global society.
To strengthen our SEPHIL TEAM, we want top notch talents and results oriented individuals to join us:
Plant Facilities Engineer
- Knowledge in directing maintenance of building structures and continues operation of facilities equipment
- Good in conducting preventive maintenance and repair of Facilities Equipment
- Must know provision on Environment and Safety policies and procedure
- At least 2 yrs. experienced in Manufacturing set up
- Graduate of ECE, EE or ME
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their resume to:
TEMPS AND STAFFERS, INC.
is to provide Philippine-based companies with world-class professionals as well as to open career opportunities that will upgrade competitiveness of the Filipino workforce. We also aim to continuously complement the services of the SFI group with innovative business concepts that bring the field of human resource to higher standards.
is to become one of the country’s leading human resource placement and consultancy firms that offers quality services uniquely designed by Filipinos. It has been more than a decade since Temps & Staffers Inc. (TSI) began to sow its seeds of expertise as a human resource placement and consultancy firm. Today, we enjoy a bountiful harvest evidenced by our expansive portfolio of services, up-to-date technological development and continuously growing client base. However, it is not to history alone that we attribute our success, but to the foundations on which TSI builds its strength as an organization.
Facilities Engineer (HVAC)
- Will be in-charge in maintaining Building Management system.
- Will do maintenance/troubleshooting of HVAC system of the corporate office.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Must be a Licensed Engineer.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering – Others or equivalent. Job role in Management or Consultant.
- Must be knowledgeable in HVAC units and duckwork, including electronic and mechanical components.
- Must know how to install HVAC system automation components.
- Okay for shifting schedules.
- Willing to work around Makati City.
- 10 Full-Time and Temporary position available.
- Interested applicants may hand-carry their resume with recent 2×2 photo at:
TEMPS AND STAFFERS, INC.
2/F Servicio Filipino Bldg.,
105 West Avenue, Quezon City
Tel:376-6887 loc 114
Ask for: Ms. Tsikee
Walk-in applicants will be interviewed immediately.
Application time: Mondays to Fridays 8am to 3pm