AppSource started out in 1997 as an energetic I.T. consulting company known as Decimal Solutions. It has been continuously providing its clients with creative and worthwhile solutions through its expertise in I.T. in a timely, responsive, and cost-effective manner. The company was renamed to AppSource and is now focused on successfully implementing Oracle E-Business Suite, custom applications development in Ruby on Rails and Java, and managed I.T. Services.
What you’ll be doing:
- You shall create a repository of budget requests and approvals and related supporting documents.
- You shall collect budget data and other relevant info across the company.
- You shall review utilization of various budgets and identify significantly over/under-utilized budget line items.
- You shall compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period, and report on significant variances.
- You shall prepare annualized projections of the current year’s budget utilization for the preparation of Mid-year Budget request.
- You shall propose enhancements to the current budget cycle and processes.
What you’ll need to qualify for the job:
- You must have more than four years’ experience in budgeting.
- You must have working knowledge of the full budget cycle in a corporate setting.
- You will need to have strong background in statistics, cost accounting and managerial accounting.
- You must have experience in building IT business cases.
- You must also be a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or with a CFA (Certified Financial Auditing) experience.
Write us a letter why you think you’d do well and enjoy this job, attach your latest CV, and send to the email below. Please indicate FINANCIAL ANALYST on the subject line.
1401 Robinsons Equitable Tower
ADB Ave. corner Poveda Rd.
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Telefax: +63 2914-APPS
Landline: +63 2696-APPS
Mobile: +63 917 839-APPS