Samsung Electronics Philippines Manufacturing Corporation (SEPHIL)
A manufacturer of optical disk drives based in Calamba Premier International Park, Batino Calamba City. A 2003-2005 Most Outstanding Exporter Awardee. SEPHIL is an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001: 2004 and OSHAS 18001 certified company.
With a clear vision of being The Leader in the digital ODD World, we devote our resources (people and technology)to create superior products and services that will create a better global society.
We will devote our human resources and technology to create superior products and service thereby contributing to a better global society.
To strengthen our SEPHIL TEAM, we want top notch talents and results oriented individuals to join us:
- Graduates of BS Psychology, HRD, Management or equivalent
- With at least 2 yrs. work experienced in filed of Human Resources such as in Training, Labor Relations, Recruitment, HRIS and Compensation & Benefits
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good in oral and written communication
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their resume to:
Visaya Knowledge Process Outsourcing Corporation
In search of fresh opportunities? Looking for greener pastures? Consider VISAYA KPO. We’re a compact shop some people would call a boutique. Anyone we pick to join our staff will have a better chance at career growth and professional advancement. Yes, that means more money. What makes us say that? Well, being a compact shop makes it easier to train and spot the fruitful employees. Fewer staff means more opportunities for everyone.
Of course, hardwork, diligence and patience are the main ingredients of success. So, if you share our work ethic, you’re on your way to a fruitful career.
Oh, yes, initiative is a good thing. Call or visit now.
Human Resources Assistant
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have 1 to 2 years of work-related experience (preferred)
- Have earned the appropriate college degree
- Possess advanced communication skills
- Are able to carry out multiple tasks
- Are able to handle confidential information discretely and appropriately
- Exhibit positive work attitude
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
You may visit us at:
TRAFALGAR PLAZA BUILDING
105 H.V. dela Costa Street, Suite 14A
Salcedo Village, Makati City
Office Hours: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm (Tuesdays to Saturdays)
Fitness First Philippines, Inc.
FITNESS FIRST is the leading global operator of fitness clubs, with more than 1.4 million members in 500 clubs across 18 countries. If you think you are FIT to add up to our numbers and expand our resources, see us today and start an exciting career with us! We are seeking qualified candidates to fill in the following vacancies:
Human Resources Assistant
(National Capital Reg)
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent. Job role in General HR or Organizational Development/Change Management.
• Strong technical and practical knowledge of the Key HR areas (Recruiting and staffing, employee relations, organization development, employee orientation and training, policy development and documentation and company committee facilitation)
• Full-Time positions available.
Interested applicants may apply personally at:
FITNESS FIRST PHILIPPINES INC.
6/F L.V. Locsin Building
6752 Ayala cor. Makati Aves.
Legaspi Village, Makati City