Kuni Philippines, Inc.
Kuni Phils. Inc, support all kinds of Internet Security and maintenance. We provide the network security products or services to protect the threat from your IT system. We put in plain words the threat, identity, what to protect and impart the solution that best meet the need. To complement further, we protect your system 24/7 with managed and controlled form of service. Our solutions are based on world-renowned security measures that are continuously updated, duly researched, tried and tested at an affordable cost. We are aware that our product alone may not be enough to provide the solution. Thus, we provide the manpower technology to complement the need. We are linked with professional partners engaged in the same line of industry in Japan and Hong Kong and carry on linking to the world to those that will allow us to impart the utmost technology in network communication security.
Presently our company is currently in search of talented, hardworking & highly qualified candidates to support our fast growing company for the following position:
IT Network Administrator
• CISCO Certified (CCNA) preferred
• Knowledge of VOIP, Routers, WLAN, Lotus Notes Email, troubleshooting, PABX and LAN Cabling Standards
• Proficient in Windows/UNIX FreeBSD/UNIX/LINUX Operating System
• With at least 2-3years working experience in IT Network Administration, preferably within the call center, customer service, BPO or any communications-intensive industry
• Proficiency with MS Office Applications (MS Word, Excel)
Specific Technical Skills:
• Working knowledge of Data and Voice networking equipment (Cisco ATM Network and Cisco PIX firewall), installation, configuration, and maintenance.
• Basic knowledge of Cisco routers and multi-service switches installation, configuration, and maintenance
• Experience in design, implementation, and maintenance of LAN / WAN preferred. Basic knowledge of BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF routing protocols
• Ability to perform IP Address Sub-netting and Assignments
Other Skills Required:
• With Supervisory and people-management skills. Time and project management skills, Customer orientation. Problem-Solving, Decision-Making, and Analytical skills
• Excellent in both oral and written communication skills Fluency in the English language
• Adaptive to changing work schedules and working hours
• Assists the Sr. Network Administrator in ensuring the continuous availability and reliability of network services (i.e. LAN / WAN) of the Company with Web/Email FreeBSD Server. Handles maintenance of the data network and ensures its optimum performance. Implements policies and procedures to safeguard the data network from external / internal security risks. Troubleshoots all network-related concerns, especially outages and downtimes, in an expedient and efficient manner.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit your detailed résumé at: