WebPros is a professional marketing and technology firm dedicated to providing cutting-edge online marketing, e-commerce, prepress, design and customer service support to the UPrinting Network, which it has been in an exclusive partnership with since 2005. The UPrinting Network is a leading and socially responsible online printer in Los Angeles with a distinct vision and clear approach to helping small businesses grow.
Just as Inc. Magazine has named UPrinting.com among the fastest-growing US companies in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list for two consecutive years, Web Pros has also shared in its dynamic and exponential growth. Our ever increasing workforce has led us to expand our offices in Paragon Plaza, Mandaluyong. We offer competitive salaries and health care benefits to individuals who are as eager for growth as we are!
SEO PROJECT MANAGERS
- Must have a minimum total work experience of 4 years. With 2 years work experience as a manager.
- Strong background in SEO (processes and good practices), sales and marketing.
- Working knowledge in search engines, link building, online promotions, search engine marketing and social media.
- Highly analytical and excellent presentation skills.
- Can develop feasible campaigns based on web analytics and market trends.
- Can monitor, manage and gather data to measure the success of marketing campaigns
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience in handling multiple project is plus.
Interested applicants may email their updated resume at:
To know more about the company and our job vacancies please visit
Unit 1110 -11th Flr Paragon Plaza
EDSA Corner Reliance Street, Mandaluyong City
(Our office building is right in front of VRP medical Center
formerly known as Polymedic Hospital)
Recruitment Office is open from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
Han Seo Pharma
A leading Korean Pharmaceutical Company is in need of competent and aggressive individuals to fill up the position for expansion.
• College graduate
• Male / Female, preferably with experience
• Not more than 25 years old, Single
• Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines
For those who meet our standards, we provide training programs & opportunities for personal development. Our compensation includes attractive salary, company car, sales incentives, medical benefits, accident insurance and retirement plan. On top of which, we offer foreign travel opportunities.
Please send your application letter, resume, 2×2 colored picture and photocopy of transcript of records to:
THE PERSONNEL MANAGER
6th Floor Golden Rock Building
168 Salcedo St., Legaspi Village
346 C-Gonzales Compd.
N.Escario St., 6000 Cebu City
Maxlifestyle Philippines, Inc.
MicroSourcing is the outsourcing department of MaxLifestyle International Ltd. Through MicroSourcing we provide outsourcing and consulting services in the Philippines to multinational clients operating mostly in the internet, mobile and graphic design industries. Our offices in Eastwood City provide a professional, multinational and fun working environment and through our international clients you will gain the necessary knowledge and experience to strengthen your position in the global economy.
SEO & SEM Specialist
We are looking for an SEO and SEM specialist who can help us increase our website traffic and revenues.
• Link Building experience
• Online Marketing experience is definitely a bonus
• Experience in SEO, SEO software and reporting package
• Excellent Written & Verbal English Language Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Experience in managing/participating in Online Forums, Messageboards and Blogs
Beneficial Skills & Experience:
• Dreamweaver experience is definitely a bonus
• HTML knowledge is a plus
• Team Player
• Enthusiasm and Dedication to Work, Team and Company
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are a fun, young, dynamic, and passion-driven company. The working environment we offer is professional but non-hierarchical and intimate. Our office is located in Eastwood City and provides the perfect professional but fun surroundings for our company.
• Base Salary: PHP 25000-80000 based on working experience and skill level
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume and cover letter to:
For questions call us at: 6879834 and ask for Ms. Maricel Salao.