WebPros is a professional marketing and technology firm dedicated to providing cutting-edge online marketing, e-commerce, prepress, design and customer service support to the UPrinting Network, which it has been in an exclusive partnership with since 2005. The UPrinting Network is a leading and socially responsible online printer in Los Angeles with a distinct vision and clear approach to helping small businesses grow.
Just as Inc. Magazine has named UPrinting.com among the fastest-growing US companies in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list for two consecutive years, Web Pros has also shared in its dynamic and exponential growth. Our ever increasing workforce has led us to expand our offices in Paragon Plaza, Mandaluyong. We offer competitive salaries and health care benefits to individuals who are as eager for growth as we are!
SOFTWARE QA MANAGER
- Direct the operational activities of the Software Quality Assurance Team
- Train and mentor Software Quality Assurance Engineers to help them grow and perform their duties efficiently
- Ensure that projects meet business requirements while adhering to software development standards
- Reports issues to involved parties, and track and verify solutions
- Evaluate or endorse test tools and processes
- Establish and review processes to test project compliance against IT related control policies
- Collaborates with the team leaders, project group, management team, and other departments within the organization on behalf of the Software Quality Assurance team
- Perform such other duties and functions related to the foregoing as may be occasionally assigned by the senior management team
- At least 6 years experience in software testing and quality assurance with minimum of 2 years management/supervisor experience
- Excellent test project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Has a strong leadership background and can motivate/inspire team members
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following is an advantage: HTML, PHP, Visual Basic, Oracle, MySQL, JQuery and Linux
- Preferably has a background in any of the automation tools such as Load Runner, OpenSTA, Selenium IDE and RC, etc.
Interested applicants may email their updated resume at:
To know more about the company and our job vacancies please visit
Unit 1110 -11th Flr Paragon Plaza
EDSA Corner Reliance Street, Mandaluyong City
(Our office building is right in front of VRP medical Center
formerly known as Polymedic Hospital)
Recruitment Office is open from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Monday to Friday)