Macquarie Offshore Services Pty. Ltd.
Macquarie Group (Macquarie) is a global provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services headquartered in Sydney, Australia. Macquarie’s main business focus is making returns by providing a diversified range of services to clients. Macquarie acts on behalf of institutional, corporate, and retail clients and counterparties around the world.
As an owner and manager of significant community assets, Macquarie works closely with governments around the world to deliver important services including transport, roads, airports and utilities. Specialist funds, which manage these assets, contribute approximately 11 per cent of Macquarie’s total operating income.
Macquarie’s approach to risk management is long-standing. Strong risk management practices are embedded in business unit management with central oversight of credit, market, funding, compliance and operational risk. These, together with committed, quality staff are key drivers of Macquarie’s success.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie operates in more than 60 office locations in 27 countries. Assets under management have a total more than $A235 billion. Macquarie has been active in Asia for more than a decade, establishing our first office in Hong Kong in 1994. Today, we have people in 16 cities in 11 markets across the region.
Macquarie’s Information Technology Group (ITG) is responsible for the management of Macquarie’s global technology infrastructure, the support and development of existing business systems, and the delivery and deployment of new systems, technologies and services. Each of Macquarie’s business Groups have a dedicated IT team partnering with them to understand the Group’s specific technology needs and to provide innovative and effective IT solutions.
The Manila Resource Centre (MRC) based in Makati City, Metro Manila forms part of ITG’s strategic goal to offer first class IT support and development to the Macquarie group of businesses and since it’s inception in October 2007, the MRC has played a key role in the provision of ITG services to end users within the organization.
Automation Tester – Manila Resource Centre
The MRC is now looking to hire a dedicated testing team to build and maintain automation scripts to help manage the technology toolset in use by the Infrastructure Technology Services (ITS) Group.
Role responsibilities include:
• Building and maintaining end-to-end QTP automation scripts initially for business workflow applications extending to other software applications
• Coordinating and maintaining test data required for automation
• Building and Maintaining automation within defined automation framework
• Creating and documenting test cases in a structured and reusable format and designing effective test processes
• Trouble-shooting and reporting defects using defect tracking system and following up on defect resolution
• Providing support to the teams software release process by reporting on the manual/automated scripts execution status
To be successful in this role you will have:
• University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience in QTP Scripting
• Understanding of SDLC process and Experience in Testing Life Cycle
• Real world experience in working within a project team
The following skills would be considered advantageous:
• Previous experience with SQL database and BMC Remedy or other ticketing system
• Experience with business analysis
• Experience with JIRA
Interested applicants may apply online. Please visit the Macquarie website and submit your cover letter and resume to job number 529476 at: