CDO / Foodsphere, Inc.
Beginning with the Best Ingredients
It all started as a hobby in 1975.
An insightful homemaker and a skilled dietitian, it was therefore inherent in Mrs. Corazon Dayro Ong to intuitively turn this consumer insight into opportunity. Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit inspired her to prepare food products and sell them to a steady and growing clientele. Hence, what began in 1975 has now flourished into CDO-Foodsphere, Inc.
After more than 3 decades, CDO Karne Norte, CDO Bibbo! Hotdog, CDO Meat Loaf, CDO Hamburger Patties, CDO Holiday Ham, Samba Corned Beef, and San Marino Corned Tuna are just a few of the named brands enjoyed by the Filipino family.
The food company is forging ahead, blooming into a full-grown food manufacturing company and making waves in the Philippine market. To date, CDO-Foodsphere’s product development and strategies have elevated its reputation to a household name. It is the food company that understands the discriminating taste of the Filipino.
Indeed, CDO Foodsphere and its values of hard work, gratitude, humility and personalized service are exemplified by Mrs. Ong’s leadership that is manifested daily in her personal involvement in the nitty-gritty of the business.
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resources, Communications, Business Management or other related field
- At least 3 years experience in training and development functions
- Proficient in MS Applications particularly in Powerpoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; articulate or has the ability to communicate ideas / messages effectively
- Has strong platform and facilitation skills
- Attentive to details, strong interpersonal skills, highly organized and flexible
- Can develop training modules or instructional materials.
- Can facilitate training programs, learning sessions, workshops, focus group discussions and employee surveys
- Exposed in the conduct and interpretation of needs assessment / analysis and able to recommend possible solution or intervention and address to both training and non – training
Interested applicants may please send their resume at:
Preference will be given to online applications