CDO / Foodsphere, Inc.
Beginning with the Best Ingredients
It all started as a hobby in 1975.
An insightful homemaker and a skilled dietitian, it was therefore inherent in Mrs. Corazon Dayro Ong to intuitively turn this consumer insight into opportunity. Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit inspired her to prepare food products and sell them to a steady and growing clientele. Hence, what began in 1975 has now flourished into CDO-Foodsphere, Inc.
After more than 3 decades, CDO Karne Norte, CDO Bibbo! Hotdog, CDO Meat Loaf, CDO Hamburger Patties, CDO Holiday Ham, Samba Corned Beef, and San Marino Corned Tuna are just a few of the named brands enjoyed by the Filipino family.
The food company is forging ahead, blooming into a full-grown food manufacturing company and making waves in the Philippine market. To date, CDO-Foodsphere’s product development and strategies have elevated its reputation to a household name. It is the food company that understands the discriminating taste of the Filipino.
Indeed, CDO Foodsphere and its values of hard work, gratitude, humility and personalized service are exemplified by Mrs. Ong’s leadership that is manifested daily in her personal involvement in the nitty-gritty of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related field
- At least 3 years experience in developing and delivering technical training programs
- Proficient in MS Applications particularly in Powerpoint and Excel
- Has strong platform and facilitation skills, attentive to details and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, articulate and technical writing is a plus.
- Must be exposed in developing training modules or instructional materials that appropriately responds to the learning needs of the employees.
- Must be adept in facilitating training programs, learning sessions, work shops, focus group discussions and employee surveys.
- Must be capable of organizing and developing or obtaining training procedure manuals, guides and other course materials such as training handouts, slide presentation, visual aids.
- Must know how to monitor and evaluate effectiveness of training programs / workshops conducted and make recommendations for improvement if necessary.
Interested applicants may please send their resume at:
Preference will be given to online applications