Technological Information Consultants (T.I.C.)
An opportunity to be part of a worldwide organization who is the leader in business analytics software, delivering the breakthrough technology needed to transform the way businesses are done. Our clients provide one integrated process for analyzing data from every source and gaining predictive power to drive change at every level. They are the most valued competitive weapon in business decision making and the world’s largest privately held software company with nearly 10,000 employees in more than 300 offices spinning the globe.
TESTER – DOCUMENTS ANALYST
- Must be College graduate, preferably B.S. Computer Science, B.S. Computer Engineering (software) or equivalent.
- With at least 3 years in the related field in an IT department of a SEC registered company.
SKILLS / COMPETENCES QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be systematic and hardworking.
- With ability to learn quickly and understand business requirements.
- Fluent English language, both oral and written.
- Can Perform under pressure, especially with high workload.
- Truthful and honest.
- Open minded
- Willing to work in Makati Area
Familiar with software like:
- MS Visio 2007
- MS Office
- Lotus Domino
Interested applicants may send their resume at: