Hospitality industry in the Philippines is one of the booming industries in this century. Due to high demand of manpower, there is a need to develop competitive worker for the industry both sea-based and land-based servicemen.
We carry out our goals by providing an integrated land and sea-based skills development training that will lead you to job opportunities locally and international, doing practical skills training in all tasks and assisting our graduates for hotel and / or onboard ship experience.
Waiter / Waitress
• Candidate must be 18-28 years old
• Least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s / College Degree in any field
• Candidate must be willing to undergo the required training with fee.
• Candidate should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Fresh graduates / Entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please submit resume / biodata with picture from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday from 10am-2pm at:
Unit C, Valderrama Bldg.
2001-2003 Singalong St.
(Near Uni-oil corner Singalong & Qurino Avenue)
Tel Nos.: (632) 525-4345 / 525-4427
Or Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org