WebPros is a professional marketing and technology firm dedicated to providing cutting-edge online marketing, e-commerce, prepress, design and customer service support to the UPrinting Network, which it has been in an exclusive partnership with since 2005. The UPrinting Network is a leading and socially responsible online printer in Los Angeles with a distinct vision and clear approach to helping small businesses grow.
Just as Inc. Magazine has named UPrinting.com among the fastest-growing US companies in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list for two consecutive years, Web Pros has also shared in its dynamic and exponential growth. Our ever increasing workforce has led us to expand our offices in Paragon Plaza, Mandaluyong. We offer competitive salaries and health care benefits to individuals who are as eager for growth as we are!
WEB AND GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Must have at least 1 year of web design experience
- Graduate of information technology, marketing, multimedia arts or other related course
- Good understanding of email marketing standards, interactive design principles, usability, and online branding
- Knowledgeable of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with standard design tools, i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
- Good understanding of latest web and traditional design standards
- Familiarity in server and client side scripting is an advantage
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Must be articulate, organized, and attentive to details
- Candidates with online portfolio will be prioritize
- Create design prototypes, including graphic design, logo, site navigation, and layout of content, for company websites
- Design emails, banners, animations, and other marketing materials for website promotions
- Create HTML/CSS templates and ensure cross-browser compatibility for all templates
- Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements if necessary.
- Create visual concepts that match the content and the image wanted by the company
- Build websites using technologies that conform to international standards and make sure that they are universally accessible.
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites when requested.
Interested applicants may email their updated resume at:
To know more about the company and our job vacancies please visit
Unit 1110 -11th Flr Paragon Plaza
EDSA Corner Reliance Street, Mandaluyong City
(Our office building is right in front of VRP medical Center
formerly known as Polymedic Hospital)
Recruitment Office is open from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Monday to Friday)