Leslie Corporation (Minute Burger Division)
Minute Burger is an established food franchising company with over 26 years of expertise in the delivery of first-rate food products and food service operations. Since 1982, we have served millions of our one-of–a-kind, hearty, DELICIOUS burgers, in Minute Burger stores all over the Philippines.
Today, we continue to explore opportunities and take full advantage of our market potential. In our goal to expand our market we our looking for a dynamic, responsible, self-motivated and pro active individuals who shall be performing significant role in our team.
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate in any field.
• Male, not more than 35 years old
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably with experience in Stainless & Aluminum Steel Welding and skilled in T.I.G Welding Machine
• Applicant must be willing to work in Paranaque City
Interested applicants are requested to send your comprehensive resume (with contact information, 2×2 photo, and transcript of records) at:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
#4 Dama De Noche Street
United Parañaque Subdivision IV
Look for Ms. Sigrid
Tel No.: 8232566 to 70 Loc. 240
The company prefers to receive online applications for faster processing (indicating position desired on the subject line):